Tuesday, November 23, 2021

The Al Aqsa Teens @ WSD 2021 World Children's Day

I was privileged to have met Ghada Abdalrahman (left) last month. 

And not only that but she kindly introduced me to students of Al Aqsa Integrated School in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – where she is a tutor. 

What’s great was that after I had told her about World Speech Day – she went out to get me six registrations for WSD 2021 World Children’s Day.

The teens come from six different countries, i.e. India, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Egypt and Jordan:







I must confess that all of them were articulate and even better, convincing with their speeches. Besides, their topics were interesting too. Truly, I enjoyed their speeches. 

Thank you, Ghada! 

Indeed, we would love to have them and others participate in World Speech Day events in 2022.

#unexpectedvoices #worldspeechday #sabahbolehbah

No comments:

Post a Comment